Haxcel - a spreadsheet interface to Haskell
hugs for evaluating with runhugs
hmake for using a compiler of your choice. Distributed with nhc98, a Haskell compiler
After downloading and installing of hugs and/or hmake, just put the haxcel.jar file in a directory of your choice.
Start Haxcel with the command:
java -jar haxcel.jar
Haxcel is being tested on Mac OS X and Sun OS.
- Size of value window should fit data better.
- Settingspart of valuewindow shows after resize of window. This result sometimes in that the data doesn't fit in the window.
- Tiding up after execution may not work as expected
Mac OS X
- Using Java 1.3.1 and XML Spring 2001 preview release have problems with parsing of linefeed in CDATA.
- Value window size when first displayed is to small.
Other haxcels on the internet...
Johan Malmström 2002-12-16